I need an emergency absentee ballot in Oklahoma. Help!

If you are incapacitated or hospitalized after 5 p.m. on the Tuesday before election day, you may vote using an emergency absentee ballot. You must submit a written request to your local county election board, and your request must include a statement from your doctor that you are incapacitated and unable to vote in person on election day. (Your county election office can also provide a form for your voter request and your doctor's statement). Find someone to hand-deliver your written request and your doctor's statement to the county election board office. This person is considered your 'agent.' The county board will give your agent your absentee ballot. After your complete your absentee ballot, your agent must return it to the county election board office before 7 p.m. election day.5 p.m. on the Tuesday before election day7 p.m. election day

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us