I'm a registered Minnesota voter. Do I need to provide ID when I apply for my absentee ballot

If you have already voted in Minnesota and have not moved or changed your name, you do not need to provide ID. If you have moved (even from one apartment to another) or changed your name, you will need to re-register to vote and will need to provide proof of residence. You can find the list of acceptable forms of proof of residence on the Minnesota Secretary of State website.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us